The Journals of Illuminati accepts various types of scientific communications including systematic reviews, original research articles, clinical trials and investigations, case reports, letters to Editors, commentaries, theoretical perspectives and survey observations. Upon submission, internationally well-acclaimed and approved standard review and editorial processing of the manuscript is carried out. Illuminati Journals supports the Bethesda Statement on Open Access Publishing.
The articles are published under The Creative Commons User License (CC BY-NC 4.0) which permits third party reuse. Upon submission of the manuscript, Editor-in-Chief evaluates all the manuscripts. Verification of compliance with the scope of the Journal is done. Manuscripts found to be out of the scope or with limitations beyond the control of the publishers are recommended for resubmission. Registration of the manuscript follows and generation of the manuscript number takes place. The receipt and acknowledgement are sent to the concerned authors within 72 hours of initial submission.
The manuscripts are categorized as per the content as either Review, Research, Short Communication, Case report, survey study, expert opinion, letter to the Editor. Preliminary quality evaluation of the article is carried out to assess the non-duplicity (Plagiarism checking), originality and exclusive submission to the concerned journal. The manuscripts are assigned to the editorial manager/editorial assistant manager who screening for potential and active reviewers. Upon the agreement of the reviewers, assignment of the manuscripts to the reviewers takes place.
The Illuminati journals ensure to secure the review comments within 21-day time frame. Generally a double blind peer-review process is followed. Based on the review comments, final decision (Accept/Re-review/Minor revision/Major revision/rejection) is taken in consultation with the editorial board and Editor-in-Chief. Based the review comments, pertinent revision of the manuscript, application of style sheet and assignment of the DOI is done within 7 working days. This is followed by copy editing of the manuscript and generation of the Author-proof. The galley proofs are then sent to the authors for their approval. To avoid delays in assignment of issue or volume, authors are required to return the corrected proofs within 48 hours by fax or e-mail.
Only a one-time processing fee is charged for an accepted and published article based on the extent of article processing and there are no additional or hidden charges. Discounts and waivers are applicable based on the impact of the publications.
Finally, the published articles are hosted on the website with volume and issue number and year of publication. The journals archives and cures the published articles in the database for open-access.
Review and Editorial Processing of the Manuscripts
The following is the sequence of events:
- Submission of the manuscript
- Registration of the manuscript and generation of the manuscript number
- Sending of receipt and acknowledgement to the author within 72 hours
- Verification of compliance with the scope of the Journal
- Determination of the article type: Review, Research, Short Communication, Case report, survey study, expert opinion, letter to the Editor
- Preliminary quality evaluation of the article. Non-duplicity (Plagiarism checking) and originality
- Assignment to the editorial manager/editorial assistant manager
- Screening for potential and active reviewers and assignment to the reviewers
- Securing the review comments within 21-day time frame
- Based on the review comments, final decision (Accept/Re-review/Minor revision/Major revision/rejection) is taken in consultation with the editorial board and editor in chief.
- Revision of the manuscript, application of style sheet within 7 days.
- Copy editing of the manuscript and generation of the Author-proof
- Generation of the galley proof and approval by the author(s)
- Hosting on the website with volume and issue number and year of publication
- Archiving of the article in the database.
Definition of Services
The content which constitute the services include text, graphics, graphical user interfaces, visual interfaces, pictures, trademarks, logos, photos, videos, images, illustrations, programs, applications, computer code and similar electronic content. The design, layout and arrangement of the content are owned by Illuminati Journals and are protected by copyright, trademark and intellectual property.
- Accessing and utilization of the services provided by Illuminati Journals automatically implies that you agree with the terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions
- The user can copy, distribute, display, publish, reproduce or transmit the content, service and product derived from the service for personal, non-commercial, informational, or scientific purpose as far as copyright and proprietary notices are maintained intact.
- One should not reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile or translate software in the Content, or attempt to extract the source code of such software, without our prior written permission.
- One should not retrieve the content from the services to create or compile, database or directory without our prior written permission.
- One should not use automated downloading programs or devices or similar manual protocol to search, derive, link any content.
- One should not extract personal information for sending unauthorized matter. One should not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the servers.
- One should not use the services for the purpose of advertising, promotional activity, conduct of business.
- One should not download and redistribute public information for personal benefit.
- Illuminati Journals holds the right to monitor the submissions to evaluate the compliance with terms and conditions.
- The services may contain third party links which we do not endorse.
- One should not assign the rights or obligations under these terms and conditions to any third party
Journal of Genetics and Molecular ResearchView Journal
Journal of Cancer Science and Cell BiologyView Journal
Journal of Medical & Clinical Case ReportsView Journal
Journal of Food & Drug ScienceView Journal
Journal of Cardiovascular Surgery & MedicineView Journal
Journal of Internal Medicine and Critical CareView Journal
Journal of ImmunologyView Journal
Journal of Surgery and Emergency MedicineView Journal
Journal of Neurology and NeurosurgeryView Journal
Journal of Pediatrics and Maternal CareView Journal
Journal of Public Health and Nursing CareView Journal
Satya N. Das
Department of Biotechnology, All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Assistant Professor of Research, Cell biology Department
University of Virginia
Pratima Pandit Wagh
Department of Biochemistry
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi, India
Bhavin Chunilal Visariya
Department of radiation Oncology
MPCT Hospital,Sanpada,Navi Mumbai
Assistant Professor (adhoc) in Radiation Oncology
Gujarat Cancer and Research Institute,
Muhammad Shahzad Ali
San Luigi Hospital, Turin,
taly in collaboration with Cork Cancer Research Centre
Senior Consultant & HOD
Department of Radiation Onclogy
Amrita Institute of Medical Science, Cochin
Leigh Maria KG Ramos-Platt
Director, Muscular Dystrophy Association Neuromuscular Clinic
Attending Physician, Division of Neurology
Clinical Associate Professor of Pediatrics, Keck School of Medicine of USC
Krishnamurthy Ganapathy Subramanian
Post Doctoral Fellow, Program on Neuroscience
Hussman Institute for Autism, University of Maryland, USA
University of Hawaii,
Hilo College of Pharmacy, USA
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
College of Medicine
University of Saskatchewan and Royal University Hospital,Canada
Professor in Vascular Biology
Lingnan Medical Research Center
Guangzhou University of Chinese Medicine
Kamal Eldein Hamed Mohamed
Associate Professor of Oncology
Faculty of Medicine
University of Khartoum
Professor of Neurology
Department and Clinical Neurophysiology
Meram Medical Faculty
Necmettin Erbakan University,
Specialist in Obstetrics and Gynecology
University Hospital Center Mohammed VI
Division of Hematology Oncology
Department of Medicine
Vanderbilt University Medical Center, USA
Michael K. Gibson
Associate Professor of Medicine
Research Director for Head and Neck Oncology
Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center, United States
Lung and Blood Institute
National Institutes of Health